New at Checkmate Marine: OEM boat refurb services. Whether you have a vintage 1972 Playmate or a newer Maxxum, Convincor or Pulsare, Checkmate Marine can help you get the boat back to like-new condition or give it an updated look and feel at affordable prices.
At Checkmate, we have a large inventory of templates, color match chips, and molds which allow us to make duplicates of almost every 1983 and newer boat ever manufactured in our plant, and create them to our strict OEM standards and requirements. For models older then 1983, Checkmate Marine can create custom parts, coverings or accessories.
Here at Checkmate, we are happy to work with other special request or needs from our loyal customer base, including insurance projects. We do welcome questions and suggestions.
Interior: Bring new life to your Checkmate by replacing those outdated colors, ripped, hard or cracking vinyl and matted or torn carpet with the same high quality materials used in our factory for all new models.
||• New replacement seat skins for most Checkmates model
• New custom deck pads and engine covering
• New complete seats, sit down and bolsters
• Snap-in and glue-down cockpit floor carpeting - Current colors only
• New side pads and rear bench seats
• Cutty and cabin coverings
• OEM specified Cockpit cover canvas, mooring covers
* 1983 models & newer can be shipped complete. Colors may vary from original. 1983 models and older are custom orders only.
Structural: Nothing can be as unsafe or lower the value of your Checkmate Performance Boat more then the structural integrity of the hull and superstructure. We can bring your boat back to our factory quality by repairing the problems and bringing the boat back to a safe, and more valuable level.
||• Replace wet, rotten or weak transoms
• Replace wet, rotten, weak or delaminated stringers
• Replace bulkheads
• Replace built in fuel tanks
Finish: Sun, age and the common dock scratches will all have a negative effect on your Checkmate Performance Boat, but we can rejuvenate new life into it with our finish repair services.
||• Fiberglass repair
• Gel Coat repair
• Painting services
Repower: Years of high-speed fun on the water are great for the passengers but rack up the digitson the hour meter and can eventually lead to a breakdown. Or, you are missing the "performance" from Checkmate Performance Boats and want to drop-in, or hang-on, a new Mercruiser or Mercury Marine engine to give the boat the power it needs to breaknewspeed barriers. Checkmate Marine can handle this task with our Mercury Certified installation service.
||• Mercruiser I/O
• Mercury Racing I/O
• Mercruiser outdrives
• Mercury Marine Outboards
Miscellaneous Parts and Accessories: Looking to replace a broken gauge or speedometer? Maybe you are wanting that new stereo with a remote mounted control on the swim platform. Update to newer switches, gauges, bezels? We can help supply you all the parts and accessories you need, and we can insure they will work and look great on your Checkmate Performance Boat.
• Steering cables, helms, wheels
• Controls and shifters
• Windshields - limited supply of older models
• Mooring covers, tonneau covers and cockpit covers
• Stereos, speakers, amps and remotes
• Props and suggestions for the correct prop for your model
• Swim platforms (limited availability)